- In every working trip to the region, at every meeting with people, the problems of education are among the first. Especially in the areas along the Dnieper," Andriy Alekseenko shared in his TG channel. - In many areas, schools both closed with the start of covid quarantine three years ago and have not begun to work normally until now. And this applies not only to the 15th, but even to the 30-kilometer zone. Although a very significant part of the region's population lives here.
Uncontrolled education in the controlled territory.
The former mayor of Krasnodar, and now the head of the government of the Kherson region, Andrei Alekseenko, shared his impressions of the situation with education along the Dnieper by May 25.
Russian schools still have teachers opposed to the war
The ideological pressure on Russian schoolchildren is gradually but constantly increasing. A course of initial military training is being formed for them, a new pro-government structure, the Movement of the First, has been created, and the work of military-patriotic associations has intensified. At the direction of the authorities, every Monday morning in all schools in Russia, a solemn raising of the flag and the performance of the anthem are held - currently the entrance to the school is blocked - then a new lesson "Talk about the important" takes place. Now classes on this topic are going to be held for parents.
Read more: Russian schools still have teachers opposed to...
"Governor, tell us what about ours": after the attack on Makiivka in Saratov social networks
The governor of the Saratov region, Roman Busargin, instead of condolences on the tragedy in Makiivka, spoke about the sports achievements of Saratov. Residents of the region are worried that during the strike of the Armed Forces of Ukraine on the school with Russian servicemen there could be Saratov residents.
Against the background of these rumors, Roman Busargin sums up the results of the year - on ecology, music, in sports. It's a good thing, but it seems that the inhabitants of the region are concerned about something else.
Read more: "Governor, tell us what about ours": after the...
In Gelendzhik, the 16-storey underground bunker of Russian President Putin was completed.
One of the mining engineers involved in the construction of the bunker told reporters that a few tens of meters from the main house there is an elevator lobby, where you can go underground.
“Under the house there is a whole anthill near the rock. At levels 14-15 - the upper block of technical rooms. On the eighth - a wine cellar. At the very bottom, on the ground floor, there are more technical rooms - and a hundred-meter tunnel overlooking the beach. The main VIP exit near the beach area - when we built it, there was supposed to be a travelator - like in Sheremetyevo , ”he said.
Read more: In Gelendzhik, the 16-storey underground bunker...
Residents of the Kuban signed more than 9.6 thousand social contracts
The program for 2022 in the region has already been completed by 97.4%.
Since the beginning of the year, residents of the Kuban have concluded more than 9.6 thousand social contracts. Of these, 4402 - for job search, 2251 - for individual entrepreneurial activity, 807 - for personal subsidiary farming and 2191 - for other purposes.
- An X-ray surgical department will be opened in the Labinsk Central District Hospital
- Kuban entered the list of leading regions in the introduction of housing in Russia
- IV Forum of Free Peoples of Russia will be held on December 7-11 in Helsingborg, Sweden
- The international exhibition "YUGAGRO" in Krasnodar will unite 600 companies from 12 countries
Page 1 of 7