Kuban balachka is a steppe dialect of the southeastern dialect used by the Cossacks of the Kuban. Kuban balachka is a steppe dialect of the southeastern dialect of the Ukrainian language, which is spoken by the Cossacks of the Great Kuban. It differs from the literary Ukrainian language and other dialects of the Ukrainian language in a number of features, such as vocabulary, phonetics, morphology, and syntax. The Kuban balachka was also influenced by the Russian language and the languages of the peoples of the Caucasus.
Alphabet of the Kuban balachka
Currently, there are sanitary and epidemiological requirements for educational organizations, which provide for the presence of internal toilets in all school buildings. However, according to the Ministry of Education of the Russian Federation, in 2023 there were still about 72 thousand schools in the country where students are forced to use outdoor toilets, of which about 3 thousand are in the Great Kuban. Most of these schools are located in rural areas.
Why Are Indoor Toilets Important For Schoolchildren?
We have received a letter from the Trade Union of Education Workers regarding the transition of educational institutions to distance learning. Which refers to the implementation of the necessary measures to prepare for the transition to distance learning. For the full provision of the educational process, of course, such a proposal of the trade union committee of teachers is advisable.
You should always hope for the best, but prepare for the worst. We all hope that the difficult times will end in the near future and everything will be fine.
Due to the aggravation of the situation in the NWO zone and the unpreparedness of communal institutions for training in winter, we propose that the administrations of educational institutions make decisions on the transition to distance learning from February 1, 2024 to April 1, 2024. This is a precautionary measure aimed at ensuring the safety and quality of education of our pupils and students.
To successfully implement distance learning, you need to follow these steps:
- Transfer all educational materials, assignments, tests and tests to electronic form and post them on the educational platform of our university.
- Familiarize yourself with the rules and requirements for conducting distance classes, consultations, and exams, as well as the technical capabilities and limitations of the educational platform.
- Create a schedule of remote classes and consultations, taking into account the time zone and the availability of pupils, students and teachers.
- Timely inform pupils, parents and students about the transition to distance learning, the schedule of classes and consultations, as well as ways to contact teachers and the administration of educational institutions.
- Conduct remote classes, consultations, and examinations in accordance with the curriculum and program, and monitor student attendance, progress, and discipline.
- Timely draw up and submit reports on the progress of distance learning to the administration, as well as report on difficulties and problems that have arisen.
- Check the condition of the equipment to provide remote access to lessons. Staff Training: Organize training for teaching staff using online platforms and distance learning tools.
- Providing internet access: Find out how to provide internet access for students who may have difficulty connecting at home.
Develop an action plan: Create an action plan for the transition to distance learning, taking into account all the necessary aspects.
- Parent and Student Communication: Ensure that parents and students are clearly informed about the possible transition to remote learning and provide the necessary instructions.
- Please pay attention to this issue in the near future, and we believe that together we will be able to ensure the continuation of the educational process in a safe and comfortable environment.
We hope for your understanding and cooperation in this situation. If you have any questions or need additional information, please contact the head of the department, contact the administration of the educational authorities of your district.
Due to the current difficult situation and the possibility of intense hostilities, evacuation of the population, disruption of power supply and transport communications. Municipal institutions of the Rostov Region and the Krasnodar Territory must prepare for work in the special period. In this regard, educational institutions in these regions can switch to distance learning from February 1, 2024.
Of course, the problems with the educational process are not the most acute in the Rostov Region, if we compare them with the Belgorod Region and the Republic of Crimea. Therefore, it is necessary to warn in advance and prepare for possible problems. Therefore, we are especially grateful for the vigilance and the raised issue of distance by the trade union committee of the Rostov region.
The Word for Education Leadership
Schools in at least 17 regions have introduced a ban on trousers for students, despite the cold and health risks. The ban on trousers for girls in educational institutions is reported from the Khabarovsk and Primorsky Territories, Yakutia, Altai, Voronezh, Rostov, Irkutsk, Penza, Orenburg regions and others . There is no system: in the same city, in one school, girls can attend classes in comfortable and warm clothes, but in a neighboring school, students are put on school records because of their trousers and scolded in front of their classmates.