It has become known about another 35 soldiers from the regions of southern Russia and the North Caucasus killed in the war in Ukraine, including at least eight mobilized and at least three from the Wagner PMC.

The dead are 11 people from the Krasnodar Territory, nine from the Rostov Region, five from the Stavropol Territory, four from the Volgograd Region and one person each from Dagestan, Kabardino-Balkaria, North Ossetia, Kalmykia, Adygea and the Astrakhan Region.

Krasnodar Krai

  • Vruchinskiy Anton
  • Gredyakin Maxim
  • Mushta Victor
  • Ostapenko Denis
  • Pereshyvailo Oleksandr
  • Serazeev Sergey

They became known from the report of the House of Culture in the village of Temirgoevskaya, Kurganinsky District, about the opening of the "Wall of Memory". Details about the military are not given, the quality of the photographs does not allow you to read information about them in the captions to the portraits on the stele.

  • Ihor Vedernikov – 35 years old, mobilized, killed in the village of Andriivka, Donetsk region on September 15
  • Viktor Dmytrienko, 31, Wagner mercenary, killed in Bakhmut on December 31
  • Marasanov Serhiy – 43 years old, mobilized, killed in Marinka on September 20; He previously participated in the Second Chechen War
  • Andriy Ostapenko, 34, a Wagner mercenary, killed in the Luhansk region on April 8

They became known from a publication on the page of the school in the village of Protichka, Krasnoarmeysky district, on the social network "VKontakte".

  • Kravchuk Maksym – 27 years old, a native of the village of Akhtyrsky, Abinsk district

Rostov Region

  • Parfenyuk Roman
  • Timchenko Sergey

They became known from the publication of a local newspaper about the presentation of awards to relatives of military personnel in the city of Donetsk, Rostov region

  • Kostin Valentin – 33 years old, a native of the village of Shchepkin, Aksai district, mobilized, died in July, but was buried only in December due to a long procedure for identifying the body by DNA. It became known from the publications of the Don Mash telegram channel about the conflict between Kostin's relatives and the deputy head of the village administration because of the wake in the house of culture - she allegedly forbade to bring her own alcohol. The official denied this and, on the contrary, said that she had contributed 10 thousand rubles to cover the expenses, but later the sister of the killed soldier said that this money was collected from subordinates
  • Denis Kurganov – 27 years old, a native of the village of Ozerki, Oktyabrsky district, went to war in Ukraine in November, participated in hostilities in the vicinity of Bakhmut, went missing, the body was found in December
  • Mirenkov Denis – 34 years old, a native of the village of Novomoiseevsky, Proletarsky district, sergeant, killed on October 30, 2022. It became known from the publication of a teacher of a village school, timed to coincide with the birthday of the military. Photos of the memorial plaque have been published - from the information on it it follows that Mirenkov previously participated in the second Chechen war
  • Miron Pavel, a native of the village of Pirozhok in the Volgodonsk district, a mercenary of the Wagner PMC, was killed on June 1, but the village house of culture reported about him on its page in the social network "Odnoklassniki" only now
  • Ivan Rubtsov – 31 years old, a native of the village of Novosukhovy, Tatsinsky district
  • Yevgeny Hanafim, a native of Rostov-on-Don, was killed on November 30
  • Shevchenko Artem – 27 years old, a native of Bila Kalitva, mobilized

Stavropol Krai

  • Danil Loparev – 20 years old, contract soldier, served in the 247th Air Assault Regiment stationed in Stavropol, killed on February 26, 2022 in the Kherson region
  • Maksym Sukhonos – 26 years old, signed a contract with the Ministry of Defense to participate in the war in Ukraine, killed in Bilohorivka, Luhansk region on June 1
  • Mikhail Temchenko – 25 years old, mobilized, was assigned to the 247th Air Assault Regiment stationed in Stavropol, killed in the Kherson region on June 6

They became known from the report of the Stavropol cadet school named after General Yermolov on the opening of nominal desks.

  • Sergey Polyakov – 36 years old, resident of Izobilnoye (a native of the Astrakhan region), junior sergeant, mobilized, driver in a marine infantry unit, killed in Rabotino on August 9. It became known from the message about the opening of a personalized desk
  • Vladislav Riedel, a resident of Stavropol, killed on November 26

Volgograd Region

  • Vladislav Butylin is a native of the village of Novy Rogachik, Gorodishchensky district, corporal, killed in Bakhmut on April 25. The local school's announcement of the unveiling of the memorial plaque does not specify in which unit he participated in the invasion of Ukraine, but notes that Butylin had previously participated in hostilities in the North Caucasus
  • Ilya Vedeshin – a native of Kamyshin, a "volunteer"*, went missing on October 25, buried on December 23
  • Rashchupkin Andrei – 41 years old, a native of Uryupinsk, mobilized, grenade launcher operator, killed on December 6
  • Alexander Solokhin is a native of Pallasovka

Dagestan

  • Shikhragimov Gulmagomed – 29 years old, a native of the village of Orta-Stal, Suleiman-Stal district, junior sergeant, served in a motorized rifle company

Kabardino-Balkaria

  • Shidov Rezuan is a native of the village of Zayukovo, Baksan district. It became known from the report of the district administration on the presentation of the award to relatives, which is referred to by the "Caucasian Knot", details about the military man are not given

North Ossetia

  • Denis Troitsky – 28 years old, a native of Vladikavkaz, killed in the Zaporozhye region on December 10

Kalmykia

  • Mazan Erdneev – 31 years old, a native of the village of Tsagan-Nur, Oktyabrsky district, mobilized, killed on December 9

Adygea

  • Tulakshin Yevgeny – 41 years old, a native of the village of Tikhonov, Shovgenovsky district, a "volunteer", killed on November 5

Astrakhan Region

  • Alexei Romashin, a native of the village of Ikryanoe (lived in the Chita region), signed a contract with the Ministry of Defense to participate in the war in Ukraine in April 2022

The number of known Kavkaz.Realities of the military killed in Ukraine from among the natives or residents of southern Russia and the North Caucasus has reached 5831,850 people - not counting about <> buried in the cemetery of the Wagner PMC in the Kuban. This data is based on publications in the media and local resources, messages on social networks, statements by the authorities, publications of state organizations, information from human rights defenders, activists and our own sources. The actual losses could be much higher.

* "Volunteers" in reports of the death of military personnel can be called both fighters of units that are not part of the structure of the Ministry of Defense, and those who signed a contract with the Ministry of Defense to participate in the war in Ukraine after the start of the full-scale invasion.

  • According to the calculations of the BBC Russian Service and Mediazona, as of December 15, 2023, 39,424 Russian servicemen are known to have died in Ukraine. According to the BBC's estimates, obtained as a result of a comparison of information published by local administrations and the media with burials in cemeteries, the lists of confirmed losses may contain 40-60% fewer names of the dead than are actually buried in Russia.
  • The Russian Ministry of Defense published information about losses twice: on March 2, 2022, 498 people were reported dead, on March 25 - 1,351 people. On September 21, 2022, Defense Minister Sergei Shoigu said that the losses amounted to 5937 people. The Ukrainian side claims that the losses of Russian troops are an order of magnitude higher.
  • On April 20, 2022, it became known that the Russian Ministry of Defense decided to classify data on relatives of soldiers who died in Ukraine. On June 6, a court in Kaliningrad recognized the list of the dead from the Pskov region, which was maintained by the publication of the network "City portals Shkulev Media Holding", as prohibited material, and considered that the information in it belongs to state secrets, the disclosure of which can lead to criminal liability, even if it is taken from open sources. After that, a number of regional media outlets that had previously kept their own lists of the dead deleted them.
  • In March 2023, at the request of the military prosecutor of the Vladikavkaz garrison, four resources that talked about the losses of the Russian army during the war against Ukraine were blocked. In all cases, the prosecutor's office refers to state secrets and the protection of personal data.
  • On June 20, 2023, Verstka reported that, according to the publication, the Kremlin had recommended that regional authorities not publish obituaries of soldiers killed in Ukraine.
  • On December 7, 2023, the Prosecutor's Office of the Saratov Region, citing the law on state secrets, demanded that Svobodnye Novosti remove the list of names of residents of the region killed in the war.
  • On December 13, 2023, it became known that a post with a list of the names of the city's residents killed in the war in Ukraine had been deleted from the Revelations of Mineral Waters community on Telegram. The probable reason is mass complaints about the publication.
  • On December 14, 2023, the Volgograd edition of V102.ru won an appeal against the lawsuit of the Volgograd Military Prosecutor's Office, which demanded a ban on the publication of obituaries of soldiers killed in Ukraine.
  • December 26, 2023 is the 671st day of the war in Ukraine. Commander-in-Chief of the Armed Forces of Ukraine Valeriy Zaluzhny admitted the loss of Maryinka. A cruise missile strike in the port of Feodosia flooded the Russian large landing ship "Novocherkassk".

Help KUBAN (karbo)

calendar